what to do when you're bored at home ♥

By Self Cactii - 4:52 PM

Hey guys, what's up? It's Cactii here and welcome to my new post. So, as I'm sure you all know we're pretty much all locked at our houses right now which leads to a lot of boredom. I've been pretty much out of my mind and I've spend too much time on my phone and I'm sure y'all just want something refreshing and something else to do, so I got a cure for your boredom. I came up with a bunch of ideas. I tried to do as many as I can. Also, i just hope that everybody just stay safe and healthy and we will all get through this together. So, let's cure that boredom. 


- SELF CARE -
Starting off with something that is super easy that you can do is work on your self-care, taking care of yourself. This is actually something I realized that I wasn't really doing before this quarantine. I used to treat my skin like absolute trash, but now I've been doing a lot of skincare, lots of face masks... I'm watching a lot of videos how to get nice glowy skin. And I can really see a difference already in my skin just by taking care of it and like actually washing my face instead of just using makeup wipe. And since we're all inside not really wearing makeup, now is the perfect time to get your skin in check.

- READ A BOOK -
Now reading a book is probably the last thing a lot of you wouldn't do since I know you're doing a lots of online schooling or online work but actually is so nice and refreshing to just put downs your phone and get off the screens and read an actual book. I was spending too much time on my phone and it's just very relaxing and refreshing to just read a book at nighttime. It's very calming, and also a great way to stimulate your mind, because just staring at a phone screen isn't really good for your brain, but I actually love reading lots of self-help books, some mediation books and stuff like that. You can read a storybooks but that's what i prefer reading.

Погледајте оригиналну слику

- ORGANIZE -
Organization really just makes my day. It's just the thing that keeps me going in life. I love to organize it's my favorite things to do and I pretty much reorganize my entire house at this point during quarantine. But for real, you will fell so much better just organizing your space keeping it clean and nice and neat. 

- TRY NEW MAKEUP LOOKS -
My next idea is trying out a new makeup look. As someone who wears the same thing every day, it's actually really fun that you try out a new makeup look. Try something new because right now we got the time and why not wear some crazy eyeshadow. It's a great way to perfect your makeup skills so that way once this is all over you can walk outside and just show off your makeup skills.


- PUZZLES -
My next idea is puzzles. Not gonna lie, girl hasn't done the puzzle since she was probably like 10 years old but I had so much fun. The one with 1000 pieces is good because that would just take up a lot of time and stimulate your mind. This is overly fun activity.

- BAKING -
My next idea is hopping in the kitchen and getting creative and do some cook. This is great way to spend time during this quarantine and I'm sure that you'll have great time. Besides of that, at the end of this you can all eat some delicious food

Погледајте оригиналну слику

So there you guys have it, I hope your boredom has been cured for a few hours, a few days, even a dew minutes, i hope I helped out in some way. If you like this post make sure to follow me and to comment down bellow. Thank you for reading and see you in my next post. Bye

love you, Cactii ♥

  • Share:

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. good suggestions :)
    Hi, would you like to follow each other?
    fiftyshadesfashion.com

    ReplyDelete